The Dancing Forums

Forum for the totally random. SEWING MACHINE.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Spam Thread.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Spam Thread.   Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:37 am

SPAM AWAY!

Good for random talking to people.

cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
Music not Tea Maker
n00b
n00b
avatar

Number of posts : 5
Age : 27
Localisation : Ayertayeroha
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:52 am

So, is this where you meant lets talk?

Praise the Bacon everybody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:57 am

Wheeeeee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
ciscoscooter
n00b
n00b
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 26
Localisation : Uranus.
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:23 pm

w00t w00t. cherry i like that emoticon ^_^

_________________


Last edited by on Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jess-kriso-and-stephs-site.piczo.com
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:26 pm

ciscoscooter wrote:
w00t w00t. cherry i like that emoticon ^_^
Teh cherrie's xCORE.
So is you. ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
ciscoscooter
n00b
n00b
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 26
Localisation : Uranus.
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:46 pm

Ishmael wrote:
ciscoscooter wrote:
w00t w00t. cherry i like that emoticon ^_^
Teh cherrie's xCORE.
So is you. ;]

lol yay x]

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jess-kriso-and-stephs-site.piczo.com
ciscoscooter
n00b
n00b
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 26
Localisation : Uranus.
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:52 pm

can we have a games forum thingyyyy? that'd be sooooooooooo funnnnnnnn

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jess-kriso-and-stephs-site.piczo.com
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:55 pm

ciscoscooter wrote:
can we have a games forum thingyyyy? that'd be sooooooooooo funnnnnnnn
YES! I'll go make one now.

-goes and makes one-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
ciscoscooter
n00b
n00b
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 26
Localisation : Uranus.
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:56 pm

Ishmael wrote:
ciscoscooter wrote:
can we have a games forum thingyyyy? that'd be sooooooooooo funnnnnnnn
YES! I'll go make one now.

-goes and makes one-

YAY-NESS!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jess-kriso-and-stephs-site.piczo.com
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:21 pm

Nobody's been spamming lately. Shocked

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:26 pm

Ishmael wrote:
Nobody's been spamming lately. Shocked
ILL SPAM.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

my jaw hurts.
poopyhead.
XD
I SEE FELISE SOON.
in all 'yo faces, bizatch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:39 pm

i just squashed a bug on my screen.
and before that i squashed another one on the wall with my spoon.
XD
IMA MURDERER!


v.v
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:41 pm

SPiDERxGiRL wrote:
i just squashed a bug on my screen.
and before that i squashed another one on the wall with my spoon.
XD
IMA MURDERER!


v.v
I'M A RAPIST!

I mean...

Neutral

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:44 pm

Ishmael wrote:
SPiDERxGiRL wrote:
i just squashed a bug on my screen.
and before that i squashed another one on the wall with my spoon.
XD
IMA MURDERER!


v.v
I'M A RAPIST!

I mean...

Neutral

IMA RAPIST.
well,,i raped you last night,,and ima rape you again in Kew.Ell.Dee. x]]]]

*rapes*
YOU OH SO LOVE IT!

*sticks a foreign object up your anal* affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:47 pm

SPiDERxGiRL wrote:


IMA RAPIST.
well,,i raped you last night,,and ima rape you again in Kew.Ell.Dee. x]]]]

*rapes*
YOU OH SO LOVE IT!

*sticks a foreign object up your anal* affraid
I think we should stop before I get in trouble by the Admin.

Wait, that's... Shocked me.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:49 pm

Ishmael wrote:
SPiDERxGiRL wrote:


IMA RAPIST.
well,,i raped you last night,,and ima rape you again in Kew.Ell.Dee. x]]]]

*rapes*
YOU OH SO LOVE IT!

*sticks a foreign object up your anal* affraid
I think we should stop before I get in trouble by the Admin.

Wait, that's... Shocked me.

would you ban me from here if i did something mean or rude?
or would you let me stay because im you oh so hardcore friend?
x]]]]]]]
cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:53 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked A huge moth just fell from the ceiling. i.e HUGE.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:01 pm

Ishmael wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked A huge moth just fell from the ceiling. i.e HUGE.
how can a moth FALL when it has WINGS and can FLY?
x]]]]


BAHA.
YOU LOCKED MY THREAD!
NO FAIR!!
THAT CAN BE VERY LONG AND POLITICAL!
*cries*
your mean felise.
I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL.

*goes off and cries*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:45 pm

Anyone home?

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:48 pm

Ishmael wrote:
Anyone home?
HONEY, IM HOOOOOOOOOOME.


GIMME MY FUCKING DINNER, BITCH.

GOD.



XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:49 pm

SPiDERxGiRL wrote:
Ishmael wrote:
Anyone home?
HONEY, IM HOOOOOOOOOOME.


GIMME MY FUCKING DINNER, BITCH.

GOD.



XD
The word's gosh.

Gosh.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:51 pm

Ishmael wrote:
SPiDERxGiRL wrote:
Ishmael wrote:
Anyone home?
HONEY, IM HOOOOOOOOOOME.


GIMME MY FUCKING DINNER, BITCH.

GOD.



XD
The word's gosh.

Gosh.
well im sorry.
god.
XD


Im going to eat you 'gosh' and shit out a god.
ZOMGZ.
GOD CAME OUT MY ASS.
sorry, im confused today.
XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:51 pm

ZOMGZ FELISE.
WE ARE ON THE SAME POST NUMBER.


cool, huh?
XD
HARDCORE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:52 pm

SPiDERxGiRL wrote:


Gosh.
well im sorry.
god.
XD


Im going to eat you 'gosh' and shit out a god.
ZOMGZ.
GOD CAME OUT MY ASS.
sorry, im confused today.
XD[/quote]
Neutral

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:53 pm

Ishmael wrote:
SPiDERxGiRL wrote:


Gosh.
well im sorry.
god.
XD


Im going to eat you 'gosh' and shit out a god.
ZOMGZ.
GOD CAME OUT MY ASS.
sorry, im confused today.
XD
Neutral[/quote]

awww.
dont cry.
ill eat you too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:07 pm

We REALLY need more people on here.

Oh Advertising Manager...

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:08 pm

Ishmael wrote:
We REALLY need more people on here.

Oh Advertising Manager...
You called?


XD
IM TRYING.
people are just stubborn.
ill make another journal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:10 pm

ZOMGZ.
A NEW RANK.

AND THERES A FUCKING MOTH NEXT TO ME,
IM FUCKING CREEPING OUT.
*cries*
*turns off light*
i hope he pisses off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
Ishmael
Admin. Eat Me.
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 25
Localisation : Look behind you...
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:13 pm

SPiDERxGiRL wrote:
ZOMGZ.
A NEW RANK.

AND THERES A FUCKING MOTH NEXT TO ME,
IM FUCKING CREEPING OUT.
*cries*
*turns off light*
i hope he pisses off.
silent I hate moths. They're eeeevil. Just like moles. And the Evil Mole Princess is the most eeeevil.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/thedancingbacon
SPiDERxGiRL
Raw Bacon
Raw Bacon
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 26
Localisation : Up 'Yo Ass,,,No,,,Really,,
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:14 pm

Ishmael wrote:
SPiDERxGiRL wrote:
ZOMGZ.
A NEW RANK.

AND THERES A FUCKING MOTH NEXT TO ME,
IM FUCKING CREEPING OUT.
*cries*
*turns off light*
i hope he pisses off.
silent I hate moths. They're eeeevil. Just like moles. And the Evil Mole Princess is the most eeeevil.

..If you like.
XD
I HATE INSECTS.
*cries*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evilbutterfly__x
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam Thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam Thread.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Miyu Thread
» Thread Basting or Safety Pins?
» My Z71 Tahoe thread...build thread...um, "having a truck and not doing anything" thread..I dunno.
» The Official Sailor Moon Picture Request Thread
» The Vocaloid Thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dancing Forums :: Random Chatter.-
Jump to: